Day/Night Thermostat with Timer (Separate Display)
- Model TC-220
- Controls heat in your racking system, display enclosure or incubator.
- Allows you to control a day time temperature and night time temperature automatically. Ideal for cooling snakes for breeding, especially Ball Pythons.
- Makes sure your reptile’s heat source is at the optimal temperature all the time.
- Remembers all settings and times when the power goes off for load shedding, so there is no need to reset the device. When the power comes back on everything will continue to work as normal.
- Has a 24 hour timer for lighting if you are using it on a display enclosure.
- Controls the temperature to your choice up to 0.1 Degrees Celsius.
- Blue tape LCD display, simple operation
- Temperature adjusted per 0.1°C
- Two timers can be set during 24 hours
- Uses a inbuilt real-time clock to control the light so simulating the day and night as in the real environment
- Can be set with a separate day and night time temperature
- Three kinds of temperature alarms, mute function available
- Can be used in both wet and dry environments
- Backlight auto shut down if without operation for 10 minutes
- Small in size making it stylish and discrete.
- Controlling range: 0.0~50.0°C
- Measuring range: 0.0~50.0°C
- Resolution: 0.1°C; Accuracy: ±1.0°C
- Over heat alarm: 0.0-5.0°C(can be modified)
- Time unit: hour (24:00 format)
- Input voltage: 220VAC±15%,50HZ
- Product consumption: ≤3W
- Control resistive load: ≤1200W/220VAC
- Net weight: approx. 620g; Gross weight:approx. 720g
- Two independent sockets -First socket (nearest power cable) is for heat/cool output
- Second socket is for the timer output (for lighting for example)
- Timer relay output: resistive load MAX 1100W
- Inductive load MAX 275W; incandescent bulb MAX 220W
- PID Heating output: resistive load MAX 440W
Show list of Cities Qualifying for Free Shipping